Monday, July 7, 2008

you look vaguely familiar..

it has definitely been a full month. lol.. life has been nothing short of insane. i can't say i'm hating it but i definitely can't say i'm loving it either.. what i am loving is the thought of me moving in less than a month! i'm too fricken excited. in other news, i've been in philly pretty much alone and have gotten a lot of self evaluation in. i realized that temple has radically transformed me into something of a bitter hag, lol. no, actually i think i have become a significantly better person in that i am no longer the naive, eager to fall & trust kind of girl that i once was. though i do spend a lot of time alone nowadays, i'd rather do that then have many people around me draining me of essentially my joy. it's whatever though, right now i'm in a very good place. i have my five best friends -- God, my mom, my sister, my blackberry and my ipod and i'm soon to add a sixth, my apartment. i'd say life is going pretty well. my next post probably won't be for a little while, this month will be pretty hectic. i'll try my best though =]
until next time, outski♥

1 comment:

Madeleine said...

and a seventh
ur neighbor