Sunday, July 27, 2008

ramblings

as i said in my previous post, this month has been nothing short of hectic. i'm in the process of moving (whoa!) and it's breaking me. i have accumulated so much stuff that i don't know if i'm ready to part with, even though they need to go. more importantly, i need boxes and of course i waited for the last minute and it's proving to be 40x more difficult than i thought it would be to get them. i hate my life. lol and my mother was supposed to come out a few days before i move in so that we could go buy my furniture but she won't be able to. ultimately, i'm doing this whole move alone. i'm extremely stressed but i think this is good for me. moving in will be that much more gratifying i guess (if i do move successfully, that is.) things will all work out, i hope. now, more than ever do i wish i wasn't such a frivolous spender because i would have my car and my problems would be pretty much solved. no matter, i'll be fine.
i just wish that i didn't have soo much to do in such a confined period of time. truthfully i wish i wasn't taking this damn summer class. that's what's creating the brunt of my stress.. everyone knows i don't do any real work at my job, ha..
-- totally irrelevant info--
on one of my many google crusades (ha) i came across this and decided to share:
[Robert F. Kennedy] gave a speech to the Voice of America all around the world 40 years ago. And despite what was going on in the country, particularly in Alabama, Bobby Kennedy said this: Things are 'moving so fast in race relations a Negro could be president in 40 years.' This is in 1968, we're now in 2008.

'There's no question about it,' the attorney general said. 'In the next 40 years a Negro can achieve the same position that my brother has.' ... Kennedy said that prejudice exists and probably will continue to ... 'But we have tried to make progress and we are making progress. We are not going to accept the status quo.'

- Robert F. Kennedy, Washington Post, May 27, 1968
Obama has this in the bag.
until next time, outski♥

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, pleаѕаnt рiece οf writing and good arguments commеnteԁ here, I am
аctually enjoying by thesе.

Heгe іs my web site Americas Cardroom Poker Offer

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gooԁѕ from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in
which уou say it. You maκе it enjoyable anԁ you
still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site.

My web site ... MintedPoker Offer